Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Still alive :)

Well family I am still alive!!! 

I can walk now which is nice :) My leg had gotten infected and i could not really walk. Got a bit of a bug too, so Sorella Wolfgramm (Mission President's wife) has sworn me inside this week. Everything is ten times longer and harder with a cast but hey watchya gonna do. Sister Bennett (my wonderful companion) is a miracle and I love her to death. I literally cannot type with this thing so this will be short. Thank you Grandmother, Megan, Rex, Robby, Rob, Dana, Rich, Whitney, Ashley, and the elders serving right now for the emails. My family too of course. I love you all...keep the prayers coming. 

 Some of the Road rash from bike crash




 Being loved and taken care of by Sor. Jefferies and Bennett


Mom and dad, happy anniversary! You two are amazing. Sounds like you are having fun in Paris. Good luck with the genealogy and in Rome!  Lucia, I am so proud of you and congrats for
finishing your junior year almost - and for being president (FCCLA). Joel, congrats! Sarah Sue I am so impressed with you. You amaze me every day. What did the doctors say? Rex sorry I haven't
written you. I am kind of handicapped right now, but I love hearing from you. I can't believe you are almost done with your mission.


Love to you all,

--
Sister Francesca Montagnoli


Agnese w/ Sorella Montagnoli
 Livin large in Forli Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.