Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Thanks...this Thanksgiving Week!

Letter written Wed Nov 27 - the day Before Transfers & Thanksgiving...

Yeah - our pants still fit! :)
Hello my lovely family! 

This week has been full of emails and thoughts of gratitude! 

So transfers are this week. Sorella Russell is being transferred to Milano Cimiano. I am receiving two new companions, yup three again in my apartment, and I am senior comp. 

The other night we went over to a member's home for family home evening.  He shared his thoughts on temples and our divine roles.

Our Mission Zone

Our purpose in life is not to just come down to earth and go back to see our father in heaven. It is much more. He paralleled it to a child going on a field trip and coming home after, having learned a few things, but still a child.  Our life
Ansel (our ward mission leader's son) baptized this week.
here on earth is truly that preparation for the life to come eternally with our Heavenly Father and our 
families.   It got me thinking about the characteristics I want to have as a mother. I was thinking of our divinity as children of God and how we are all so special. I am thankful for that knowledge.

Lastly, I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. He is literally my friend. He is more than my Savior and Redeemer; he is my brother on a very personal level. He knows me and serves with me. I am honored I get to carry His name. Without Him and his selfless sacrifice, the great plan of God doesn't work. Without my own obedience, the great plan won't work for me.
Michael. who will be baptized next week.
He's already done his part....now it's time to do mine. I am thankful for that opportunity. 


I am thankful to each member of my family, my friends and my life. I am so blessed and there are not words to describe it all. 

I am so glad to hear you're healing mom! That is an answer to my prayers! Rex, I have a quick question for you, are your people from your mission in the Philippines okay? 

Sorry this email is short, we have to do orders and I have reports I need to send in. I love you all. I am thankful to you all!  

You're in my prayers -

Sorella Montagnoli

--
Sister Francesca Montagnoli

alicia.montagnoli@myldsmail.net
http://sorellamontagnoli.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.