Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nothing I LOVE more than this!

Letter written Feb 19th

Well, transfers were this week….good news I am staying in Mestre/Venice with Sister Stephens! I AM SO RELIEVED! I have never prayed so hard to stay in my same city with my same comp. We both were praying in every prayer that we'd stay together. We were a little worried, because President Dibb told us that 11 trainers were needed for this transfer, and they'd be opening three new cities to sisters. Happy day, all is well, we are both staying here! Heavenly Father answers prayers!

That was our biggest miracle this week. We have two reasons why. Number one, Francesca. She is amazing. She is an English class student and we go see her every week outside of class to help her daughters with English and do a little lesson. It is not usually anything big, but enough to bring the spirit. Well, she's at a pivotal point right now, where she's had a close friend die, and she is just really down. We finally feel like we're at the point where we can start working with her more. She's been in contact with the church for over ten years, loves us, loves missionaries, but is VERY involved in the Catholic church. It's her life. She is so amazing though. We're hoping to start getting into deeper discussions with her.

Number two is an investigator, who has become our dearest friend!  I just cannot love her enough! We have been blessed to have so many wonderful experiences, and we have toured with her on p-day.  I'm so grateful for her!


Only place left in Venice where they make the gondolas.
Seriously there is nothing I love more than this work, this beautiful country, and the wonderful people!!! OH happiness! :) 

Dad, you asked about the Filipino family; sadly they're not progressing at all, and we're slowly losing hope :( I'll let ya'll know if anything happens with them. 

The birthday girls - Lucia & Grandmother
Sorry I haven't been able to respond to everyone's emails this week. I'm so rushed and scatterbrained today!  With such little time, I was hardly able to read the emails. I'm printing them off :) 

Happy, happy birthday to Nicole, Lucia, and Grandmother!!! I love you all! Braden you too on Saturday! I love you all so much!  

Thank you for the packages!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I loved them soooo much! I have the BEST support team evah!!! :)  

All my love,  

Sorella Montagnoli

Note to Mom - you and Dad are the cutest couple ever!  I'm so glad you were able to be together on Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.