 |
| Training in Bologna |
Oh the life of a missionary
! Gotta love it! The other day I looked in the mirror and I thought my makeup was messed up…nope it was bags! We did nap a little on p-day and during lunch the next day, so I feel a little more rejuvenated.
I have a favorite and dearest friend who we are teaching. We had another indescribable
lesson with the spirit so tangibly thick you could almost taste it in the air. After every lesson with her, Sister Stephen's
and I are practically silent, filled with love and gratitude for her. Oh it is so beautiful! This last lesson on Monday had us all in tears.
 |
| Rosemary, now coming back to church! |
 |
| Paula, who will be baptized March 29th! |
 |
| Our Ward Carnevale Party! |
I am just so blessed to have her in my life. Every time I leave her apartment, I am edified. That promise that we will be edified together if we teach with the spirit is fulfilled after every lesson. This is such a powerful work. I love it! There is nothing more magical.
 |
| Pre Mission - Sorella Montagnoli (Francesca), Sarah, & Lucia |
Well, my heart has been quite heavy this week with worry about my Sarah sue. (Sarah update: We feel so peaceful that they will figure out her health issues when she goes March 19 to the Mayo Clinic in AZ.) I think that is one of the hardest things about being a missionary, or being the family of a missionary - knowing that people you love are suffering, and all you can do is pray. Sarah, I have seriously had you in all of my prayers; even Sister Stephens has put you in her prayers. We pray for our all of our sisters in our stewardship (6 now) and at the end we always add our sisters. She has a sister serving too. I love you! Thank you for your prayers and support for me. Sarah you are in my prayers, Lucia you too!!! I worry about you both! My sisters.
Well I gotta go! I added a picture of us at Carnevale, which was hysterical!
(Mom's addition: Carnevale originated in Venice, and it is something else! You should do a google search! :)
All my love,
Sorella Montagnoli
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.