Monday, March 25, 2013

Safe in Italy - "In Fine Spirits!"

We got to talk to Francesca (Sorella Montagnoli) from the SLC airport (March 19th) and again from Chicago.  She truly sounded so very happy and excited!  It was so fun to hear her speak Italian and feel of her enthusiasm.

Wednesday (March 20th), I awoke to a call from a young elder (from Australia) serving in the mission office.  (Cliff had met him the week before.)  He said (imagine the accent) "Sister Montagnoli, this is Elder Young calling from Milan, Italy.  I wanted to tell you your daughter has arrived safely and is in fine spirits!"  Her first city is Forli, Italy and her companion will be Sister Bush.  P-day is on Wed, so we'll hear from her this week via email.  I am pretty sure you can email her directly.  I will double check, then send you out her email address next week.

Her mission has a fantastic blog, if you'd like to check it out!

  http://missionemilano.blogspot.com

I pulled these photos from it and will also post a few photos of Forli.

FROM THE MILAN MISSION BLOG:
We just had another group of missionaries arrive and one leave us.
Eleven new Sorelle just came in this week and sixteen new Anziani. We're very excited to get to know this fantastic group of new missionaries and we're sure that they'll do great work as they begin teaching many people about the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.
New Missionaries!
New missionaries meeting their trainers. It's a very exciting moment!
The whole group of new missionaries and their trainers.

Forli, Italy
Forli, Italy
Forli, Italy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.